Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love.

-Mildred B. Vermont-

Friday, March 12, 2010

Easter Pictures!

Today Elliana went for her glamor shots (with a bunch of help from Grandma!). They turned out so amazing! She is the most photogenic baby ever. According to the photographer it isn't even a challenge to shoot her, and every photo turns out great which made picking so hard! Here are a few of the best ones.
Our gorgeous girl!
Ellie Bunny!

So happy about the Easter bunny coming to see her!

A little DIVA

In her beautiful Easter dress...
Other updates...I caught Ellie rolling from her back to her tummy yesterday. I was doing yoga and turned away for a brief second. When I turned back, I thought to myself, "That is not how I left you!" She had turned herself over! She is also trying to army crawl. She gets her knees under her now and scoots an inch or two at a time if she wants her toys bad enough. A mobile baby coming soon to a house near me! This amazing little girl never does cease to amaze me!

No comments:

Post a Comment