Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love.

-Mildred B. Vermont-

Monday, April 26, 2010

Jumperoooo

Elliana had so much fun playing in her jumperoo today. She loves to bounce, jump, and turn herself around. In fact, she played 2 different times, each for over 30 minutes. Here is a mid-air action shot of our little bouncy girl.
And some video of the bouncing fun...


Elliana's other highlight of the day was her trip to Target. While that in itself isn't that exciting, it was her first time riding in a shopping cart (up in the seat like a big girl, not in her car seat stuck in the cart). And of course, mommy forgot the camera. I do suppose this is one more sign our little girl is growing up into a big girl. It all makes mommy and daddy sad!
Finally, the count: T-16 days until grandma and grandpa get home!

1 comment:

  1. Elliana is just adorable!! I can't believe how much she's grown since I saw her! I love being able to see her progress on your blog -- so glad your mom told me about it.

    ReplyDelete