Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love.

-Mildred B. Vermont-

Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Sunday was my first Mother's Day. After mommy got home from work, we went to church and then to lunch. Daddy and Elliana took mommy to Bonefish grill. Delicious! On the way there, Ellie fell asleep in the car, and her bow fell down into her eyes. She slept through it though!
At dinner, we discovered that Ellie likes salmon. She ate a big piece of mommy's dinner and loved it. It was a great day spent with my beautiful little girl.
To my mom, thanks for being the best mom ever. I am the mother I am today because of you. Miss you! Can't wait for you to get back home so we can celebrate Mother's Day with you.
On another front, I believe Ellie has started teething. Not good! She is grumpy and has two little bumps in the front that weren't there yesterday. I am not ready for teeth! I love that gorgeous gummy smile. I guess she has to grow up sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment