Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love.

-Mildred B. Vermont-

Monday, May 31, 2010

Updates!

Ellie has been a busy girl lately! She has perfected crawling and pulling herself to standing. Yesterday she decided to show us that she can climb steps. She wanted her rattle that was sitting on the steps. So she went for it. Daddy stood behind her making sure she didn't fall. She didn't! She made it 5 steps up to get her rattle. (Yes, I know she is just wearing a diaper and T-shirt. It was hot!)
This morning when I got home for work, she was apparently very excited to see me. She stood up holding on to daddy's fingers and took about 6 steps forward to get to mommy! It's so nice to have someone so excited to see you!
Elliana continues to amaze me every single day with the progress she makes. Watching her grow and develop has been the greatest gift of all!

No comments:

Post a Comment